If you are using a Non-Rooted Android device, follow these instructions to install YouTube ReVanced:
- Remove all previous installations of MicroG and YouTube ReVanced
- Download and install the latest version of MicroG here, note that MicroG is a background service so it may require some background permissions.
- Download and install the latest version of YouTube ReVanced here.
- Enjoy ad-free YouTube viewing.
To install the app on your Rooted Android device, follow these simple steps:
- Download and install the latest Community ReVanced Manager from our website.
- Open the Community ReVanced Manager app and tap on the "Magisk" icon to grant root permissions.
- Now, you can easily install YouTube ReVanced or YouTube Music ReVanced.
How can you build your own custom APK file?
- Download the latest version of ReVanced Builder from our website:
- Run the downloaded file. It will take some time to start and check information. Then, access http://localhost:8000 to enter the builder interface.
- Click "Start Paching".
- Wait for the builder to download the latest required dependencies, then click "Continue".
- Select the application you want to patch. In this case, we choose YouTube.
- Select or deselect the patches you want to apply to the original APK of YouTube. You can also keep the default, then click "Continue".
- Wait for the builder to finish running, and you will see the newly created APK file in the \revanced folder. You now have your own clean APK file.
- Copy it to your phone and install it.
For Android Device:
- Download the latest version of Community ReVanced Manager
- Install Community ReVanced Manager on your Android device.
- Open Community ReVanced Manager and tap on the "Patcher" tab.
- Select "YouTube" from the list of apps, or download and select YouTube APK
- Select Paches that you want to install.
- Tap on the "Build" button.
- Community ReVanced Manager will download the necessary files and build the ReVanced YouTube app.
- Once the app is built, tap on the "Install" button to install it on your device.
- Open the ReVanced YouTube app and enjoy your ad-free, background playback, and PiP experience.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You need to have the latest version of the YouTube app installed on your device in order to build ReVanced YouTube.
- You also need to have the latest version of MicroG installed on your device in order to sign in to ReVanced YouTube.
- If you encounter any problems, you can try clearing the cache and data for Community ReVanced Manager and ReVanced YouTube.